If you do not know what fiat money is, you need to read this article.
The solution to the financial crisis is end fiat money <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTMYEBeiv-6ALmRMLxU37UWwlMJbCqFQ8KEMFlfn2rXFh0Y_eSXSD6MGdC70exkklmEP2NFzxsLjsxSTUjXIag34GpToxkFQNVgtf3H-Jg1cLAQynCFMN3ydLnReWgSD7y27qW6cQXAowA==> . The word fiat in Latin means “let there be.” Fiat money is paper currency made legal tender by pronouncement, but not convertible into an asset with value such as gold or silver.
President Kennedy was one of the most aggressive presidents in the 20th century to attempt to free us from being enslaved by the Federal Reserve or the Fed. He sought to tackle the monsters of war and a privately owned central bank (the Fed) as together they are the primary drivers of debt.
To begin the process to free us from fiat money, on June 4, 1963, President Kennedy signed Executive Order 11110 <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTPGtidvYRSFSwsO2sJ3K5affKvw_RZchFNJkgh8zO6qD00oLd-m87Cuyf6GSP9_AsuyxyFsiiIu_0NlDy0__sVSFWrJJKvm31AFeaVBZaS1OwlI1iLe1dl1GQIo0ShazBlAgMupTifymhn09623lWXg> ordering the US Treasury, not the Fed, to issue silver-backed currency.
Kennedy and his Comptroller of the Currency, James J. Saxon, saw the Fed as a national security threat because it is an agency of fiat money that creates inflation.
Fed created money increases the money supply which has a negative impact on the purchasing power of the dollar also known as inflation. As a result a dollar in your pocket today will be worth less each and every year. For this reason inflation is a hidden tax and the Fed system, by design, increases the national debt. The increasing debt has only one conclusion, another great depression. Events can repeat themselves. In 1963 the Nobel Laureate economist Milton Friedman (July 31, 1912 – November 16, 2006) argued in his book the Monetary History of the United States <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTN9pyCWkg9DYv9RQII9TJRfp2JOq8irukRMz5__T_mFNtDmUe3od4eu0pVO4oFujDLzHez53UfrvYA0KnzR-n6YftxIbOoTbPh2R1YELflr4yp83huPXceo-16d0bX-jpDt4cSQsciMv5FQtJUhTEgF0k1wcLbgN1w=> that the Fed caused the Great Depression.
The Fed was crafted in November 1910 by a small group of bankers, who met in secret on Jekyll Island off the coast of Georgia. They met secretly because Americans did not trust the large banking families and secrecy was essential in order to fool the U.S. government. Congress and the president were fooled into hasty action just before the 1913 Christmas holiday. The Federal Reserve Act became law on December 23, 1913.
President Woodrow Wilson later regretted that he had not vetoed the Federal Reserve Act. He said: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world – no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.”
After the Fed was created, many members of Congress <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTOryGvTo9kMu9oplfDYF-SAycmRmvCw5WrRtTlNxKwUOnS-WZcBWALS_KlxgbdICbC8m77Ch_pSBZZGEdHCx-rcaH48g0bMjwrP_7jmsieF-JkhRFOK-qcnwW-i5dojO8y32TIXiEfqsd6tGZgj76ar> learned the true purpose of the Fed although some believe control of the media, propaganda, paid agents, public ignorance, and assassinations enable ongoing support for the fiat money system. The problem with fiat money is the system has to end in economic collapse. For readers wondering how U.S. monetary policy is related to teaching peace, in a global banking system this total economic collapse will bring about suffering, starvation, and wars around the world.
Total meltdown happens the day confidence in the currency vanishes. No one knows when that will happen, but it may well happen in our lifetime.
As the national debt grows, which is required for a fiat money system to continue, the confidence in the U.S. dollar declines. Countries around the world that play the same game with their own fiat money, like dominos in a line, run the risk of total financial collapse when another fiat money country, especially the U.S., has a financial crisis.
Increased government spending, as is the proposed bailout, delays the meltdown, but builds up the pressure for its eventually occurrence. The problems that flow from not bailing out are insignificant when compared to what will one day happen to us unless Kennedy’s Executive Order 11110 is dusted off.
Had Kennedy lived, the silver-backed currency would have “freed” the U.S. from the Fed and fiat money. Freedom from the Fed private banking cartel was underway with $4,292,893,815 in silver-backed currency authorized by Kennedy. Lyndon B. Johnson, upon becoming president, quickly recalled the “Kennedy bills” and had them destroyed.
Unless we end fiat money, someday our unemployed children and grandchildren will ask us “how did you let this happen?”
One of the most important times we will ever have to contact members of Congress <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTOVOKTg2RI0F1y8YF0dnOUbpaZ8J-2DFjNKjT6xo1yAMAamLjFCkkevyfI_CsXRzYubeAZN6e9_fDV_gKhwdsw10mqTReHYnShMipt9PHueWWw1xBCovLvIKukine4Xg_E_WYUSgJ2i_UntC-w0p2Jh> is right now. On Friday the House is voting on the plan <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTMjhn8dZRE45VrKjTcD24lhtqi7FT1yRhqYkEGIIL7KD0oovpTC8QepDvvncBOelqPuUtdYBIz25hK_s9wmPzrs2Dk3jBKI3jzkN6Oq-WzN9CmysTIr8TClQVS6Li1uEsosWd50u7IVvTvLTrgRxUO1FR3n4UuuyUlm5SC2GS5BpuPqm858on_twZTbyl2oL_L2EvGmzxXDjUM6nwGt0lA1HC9z> the Senate approved on Wednesday. Do not fall for the same scare tactics that fooled so many Americans to believe Iraq was going to attack the U.S. with nuclear weapons. Join me and the millions of Americans who are standing up to defend our country by opposing a bailout.
Victory for us is not limited to defeating a bailout, but waking people up to see that there is a solution to the even bigger financial crisis on the horizon. From this perspective, I am happy to share with you that we have had numerous “Thank you for explaining what is really happening and I’m contacting my respresentatives!” responses.
A brighter future is possible when we end fiat money.
Please share this information with your friends and peace be with you!
Teach Peace Foundation
539 J Street
Davis, CA 95616
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – Additional resources 1. Federal Reserve Introduction video <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTMYEBeiv-6ALmRMLxU37UWwlMJbCqFQ8KEMFlfn2rXFh0Y_eSXSD6MGdC70exkklmEP2NFzxsLjsxSTUjXIag34GpToxkFQNVgtf3H-Jg1cLAQynCFMN3ydLnReWgSD7y27qW6cQXAowA==>
2. Federal Reserve 101 <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTPWiAsSXnke-2fbzMD-pKLypQj3rNaWb_2n9eST3GxCPCTDFWRRf37Cwd5gDPTDRGwWBw5HUvlD9KZgjAwmQHn9vCwlBtzPYhqrh6XRAmbvQAPfybh-Ot3B3bhTOhe7UfeKkzvc6m26PwPZcnh5tjsV>
3. Money as Debt <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTPzGtjxyzqhvRm11iZJI9Eeson6mK9LFt4fba5P96ycUiBzROO6HQl4UegI9G2cujkBhYjM24GiZyus_KyEfev_fFrDbR8l9vJhBxcTT6ovkydPcNMM5Eq8znl3tdc7DFo=>
4. Cash for trash and the war with Iran connection <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTMg1HmaB3H9Q_wKiof9a3pHL6p3vPP64brumEBTrcxEAEMzwfIapxrN6chlgwk0k_QfQINkwOKBfyUB8SI6GkNqGKJzT-K7V3bPbJVxxaLFnb_dORHQPxwuLKJVVPrLRl4=>
5. Picture of a 1963 Kennedy bill <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTPLcTp2RCVpNniQ9un9dqGlYGW8s092okCJWKFLy81vSoVQQgZC6WGii9H1JDdj0GHo8g2XPLVgW3o3dhH3BBSVRBDn7Hlz2lDgzIby9z8qDJnEV44uMGvGyI26cFKYz7QKKYy3lrlzuQ==>
6. Executive Order 11110 <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTPGtidvYRSFSwsO2sJ3K5affKvw_RZchFNJkgh8zO6qD00oLd-m87Cuyf6GSP9_AsuyxyFsiiIu_0NlDy0__sVSFWrJJKvm31AFeaVBZaS1OwlI1iLe1dl1GQIo0ShazBlAgMupTifymhn09623lWXg>
7. Senator McFadden on the Federal Reserve <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTOryGvTo9kMu9oplfDYF-SAycmRmvCw5WrRtTlNxKwUOnS-WZcBWALS_KlxgbdICbC8m77Ch_pSBZZGEdHCx-rcaH48g0bMjwrP_7jmsieF-JkhRFOK-qcnwW-i5dojO8y32TIXiEfqsd6tGZgj76ar>
8. Freedom to Fascism <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTMiyy3USwYgMIUWtgrpQROiv6B6mplyKgXsKwoXisbQmAcnpkEvCnJYhhS2S4SlPXWCOFHg_GkEYngfhpd0FZpYpp7qVqZAuzIpGigoH5uFYY0WVGxhTKX83U5u_pvpZM8=>
9. The history of deception <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTOOjHNkeLLmdFXfPhl_NKwpAtenDkZN5zBunpx7vjNmprSICEihN7z8ed0YqRDMaQmM8jNfhu32dsFJKkVdE6qUUMoUM3DfagFfOuh-LnVaxQhuMiZl84DwwzV12xAOcSSQyRwP5VPSAENL80C8JsHOkaGN2jhWSac=>
10. Martin Luther King, Jr. on debt and programs of social uplift <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTPQtonoXSI1_m2u_9LEzTfPTibt–6-auPATvAifBlN10C_MoaX0bNDiuRx7oJmUqRleOBF2a2j8k8U4TRysqZQuUjNN3_qcQMG7ct–3DWLedfWb0LNX8y77p_nMeHUPGCtVxSk6Obuw==>
11. Senate passes $700 billion rescue <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0019-i_PytAtTMjhn8dZRE45VrKjTcD24lhtqi7FT1yRhqYkEGIIL7KD0oovpTC8QepDvvncBOelqPuUtdYBIz25hK_s9wmPzrs2Dk3jBKI3jzkN6Oq-WzN9CmysTIr8TClQVS6Li1uEsosWd50u7IVvTvLTrgRxUO1FR3n4UuuyUlm5SC2GS5BpuPqm858on_twZTbyl2oL_L2EvGmzxXDjUM6nwGt0lA1HC9z>
Economics | Comment (0)