In the event of a meltdown of a nuclear reactor or nuclear weapons detonation it is critical that you take the following precautions:
1. Adults take 130 mg. of potassium iodide every 24 hours to protect your thyroid from absorbing radioactive iodine.
2. Take 500 -1000 mg. of Beta 1, 3 Glucan to protect against radiation damage
3. Eat the following foods daily: seaweed including kelp, bee pollen, spirulina, miso soup and brown rice.Very effective seaweed supplement is Modifilan. http://www.modifilan.com
4. Use zeolites orally to chelate radiation from the body. Natural cellular defense or Zeomins from Premier Research Labs are both excellent products.
5. Detox baths: using bentonite or pyrophlite clays.
There are other steps to take to repair damage to cells after exposure including using high quality raw and/or predigested proteins to repair damaged tissues.
I hope this is helpful.
James Jordan, CNC, JD