Great affirmations From Wayne Dyer‘s new book, “Excuses Begone!” Who can’t relate to these?!
1. It will be difficult: I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.
2. It’s going to be risky: Being myself involves no risks. It is my ultimate truth, and I live it fearlessly.
3. It will take a long time: I have infinite patience when it comes to fulfilling my destiny.
5. I don’t deserve it: I am a Divine creation, a piece of God. Therefore, I cannot be undeserving.
6. It’s not my nature: My essential nature is perfect and faultless. It is to this nature that I return.
7. I can’t afford it: I am connected to an unlimited source of abundance.
8. No one will help me: The right circumstances and the right people are already here and will show up on time.
9. It has never happened before: I am willing to attract all that I desire, beginning here and now.
10. I’m not strong enough: I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to my Source of being.
11. I’m not smart enough: I am a creation of the Divine mind; all is perfect, and I am a genius in my own right.
12. I’m too old (or not old enough): I am an infinite being. The age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.
13. The rules won’t let me: I live my life according to Divine rules.
14. It’s too big: I think only about what I can do now. By thinking small, I accomplish great things.
15. I don’t have the energy: I feel passionately about my life, and this passion fills me with excitement and energy.
16. It’s my personal family history: I live in the present moment by being grateful for all of my life experiences as a child.
17. I’m too busy: As I unclutter my life, I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.
18. I’m too scared: I can accomplish anything I put my mind to, because I know that I am never alone.Uncategorized | Tags: Books, Energy, New Age, Publications, Religion and Spirituality, Shopping, Soul, Wayne Dyer | Comment (0)
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.
~ Mother Teresa ~Uncategorized | Tags: Alternative, Books, Clay Aiken, Coaching, Health, Los Angeles, Mother Teresa, United States | Comment (0)