“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” –Margaret Mead
THE SMOKING GUNS OF 9/11
1. Demolition explosives leave evidence of their use, just like fingerprints at a crime scene. The “fingerprint” of Thermite (an incendiary explosive which cuts through steel) was conclusively identified in samples from the World Trade Center by Physics Professor Dr. Steven E. Jones. Additional samples from Ground Zero examined by Chemist Kevin Ryan and other scientists also conclusively identified conditions consistent with the use of demolition charges. Documentation of billions of microspheres containing molten metal from the chemical signature of Thermite can be found in the BPAT Report from FEMA; the Report of the United States Geological Survey; and the report of RJ Lee Group (the company hired by the WTC insurance company to conduct an independent private study). Those findings should have led to investigation procedures determined by the National Fire Protection Association:
“NFPA very clearly states melted steel or concrete is a sign of exotic accelerants. Therefore, the debris should have been thoroughly analyzed for exotic accelerants, specifically Thermite.”
FIREFIGHTERS FOR 9/11 TRUTH
2. Most Americans are still unaware that a 47-story skyscraper that no airplane crashed into also collapsed on 9/11. Let’s say that one more time for the official record and the officially blind: No airplane crashed into World Trade Center Building 7. It had minimal fires. Yet it collapsed, symmetrically, through the path of most resistance, at near free-fall speed, imploding neatly into its own footprint, in precisely the manner typical of controlled demolition. Fires in similar steel-framed skyscrapers have had dramatically different results. In Caracas in 2004 and Beijing in 2009, severe fires burned the buildings to the cores. Yet in each case, it did not even produce partial collapses, let alone total collapse. The fires in WTC 7 were minimal by comparison. Therefore, its global collapse defies the explanations offered:
CARACAS FIRE, 2004 BEIJING FIRE, 2009 WORLD TRADE CENTER FIRE, 2001
NO COLLAPSE NO COLLAPSE TOTAL COLLAPSE
It is patently absurd to suggest that the collapse of WTC 7 was anything other than controlled demolition.
3. It is scientifically impossible that the fires in the World Trade Center generated enough energy to turn reinforced concrete into fine powder in mid-air. Each of the Twin Towers contained approximately 90,000 tons of concrete that was visibly pulverized as it exploded in mid-air. MIT Engineer Dr. Jeff King concluded there simply was not enough energy available to cause that from a collapse due to fires. Where did all that explosive energy come from?
4. It is scientifically impossible that the fires in the World Trade Center generated enough heat to threaten the structural integrity of the steel. Even FEMA acknowledged that the jet fuel completely dissipated within the first few minutes after impact.
“The temperature of the fire at the WTC was not unusual, and it was most definitely not capable of melting steel.” (Eager & Musso, 2001)
5. It would be a violation of inviolable Laws of Physics if the official explanation of building collapse were true. Galileo’s Law of Falling Bodies and Newton’s Law of Conservation of Momentum determine the rates at which objects fall, not the U.S. Government and it is the Second Law of Thermodynamics which determines how a building falls, not the 9/11 Commission.
“Once you get to the science, it’s indisputable.”
–Richard Gage, AIA
ARCHITECTS & ENGINEERS FOR 9/11 TRUTH
6. F.D.N.Y. Battalion Commander Orio Palmer actually reached the impact zone at the 78th floor of the South Tower. Moments prior to global collapse he reported that the fires were very containable and that he only needed two fire lines to get them put out.
7. F.D.N.Y. Chief of Department Pete Ganci was so certain of the history and structural integrity of the World Trade Center that when a messenger informed him that the buildings were going to come down he responded incredulously:
“Who the f_ck would tell you a thing like that?”
At the sound of explosions as global collapse initiated, Chief Ganci looked up in disbelief in the moments prior to his death and said:
“What the f_ck is this?”
8. Over 100 F.D.N.Y. and other first responders described in detail hearing explosions and flashes of light prior to and during global collapse.
“I know what I heard. I heard explosions.”
DEPUTY DIRECTOR & EMERGENCY COORDINATOR
Emergency Services Department
“The whole time you’re hearing „Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.? I think I know an explosion when I hear it.”
– Craig Bartmer
9. Destruction of evidence at a crime scene is a crime in itself because forensic analysis of the physical evidence is the most important component of any crime scene. The many tons of steel from the collapsed World Trade Center buildings were the most important evidence from 9/11. Yet it was immediately removed and recycled before investigators were allowed access to examine it. That was clearly unnecessary and was an illegal destruction of evidence which has been protested by many firefighters.
Similarly, at the Pentagon, military personnel combed the lawn after the explosion and cleaned up the crime scene before a proper investigation could be made. As a point of law, that is also destruction of evidence at a crime scene.
10. For the first time in history a steel-reinforced skyscraper supposedly experienced global collapse due to fire. That never happened before 9/11, or after. But on 9/11 it happened 3 times in 1 day.
11. For the first time in modern aviation history no apparent attempt was made at reconstruction of all available pieces and parts after a large jetliner crash. That never happened before, but it happened 4 times on 9/11.
When the Space Shuttle Challenger crashed on January 28, 1986, Search and Rescue aircraft were launched within minutes. The Search, Recovery and Reconstruction team pulled 15 tons of debris out of the ocean at depths of up to 1200 feet. To professional men and women of that caliber, how daunting a task would be posed by the mess on the Pentagon lawn on 9/11?
“The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view.”
–Colonel George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret)
AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT INVESTIGATOR
(34-year career, U.S. Air Force)
12. Over 700 engineers and architects have confirmed that the buildings at the World Trade Center were structurally sound. They were designed to withstand the impact of a jetliner and they
did withstand it. It is literally impossible that the fires caused global collapse. See: www.ae911truth.org
13. A “stand-down” order was never necessary to eliminate an effective military response because a De facto stand-down was already in place and operational. On June 1, 2001 the Department of Defense issued a new policy directing
non-action until specific authorization was obtained from the Secretary of Defense. Therefore, for a stand-down to take place all that the Secretary of Defense had to do was not answer his phone, which is precisely what he did:
“Exactly. By placing themselves in the chain of command for responses to in-flight emergencies, the National Command Authority – i.e. Rumsfeld or his designee, had to issue no stand-down. All he had to do was not answer the phone. That is exactly what he did. Don’t forget the Mineta testimony about Cheney in the bunker. Nobody has even asked, as far as we know, what the order was that “still stood” that the young man came in to ask about just before the alleged strike on the Pentagon.”
–Lt. Colonel Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps (ret)
PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH
Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta testified that while at the Emergency Operations Center on the morning of 9/11, a military liaison kept coming to the table with regular updates on the location of the hijacked plane headed for the Pentagon:
“During the time that the airplane was coming into the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice-President: “The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out.” And when he got down to: “The plane is 10 miles out,” the young man also said to the Vice-President: “Do the orders still stand?” And the Vice-President turned and whipped his neck around and said: “Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?”
14. Mayor Rudy Giuliani was told in advance (as he has publicly conceded) that the buildings were going to collapse.
MAYOR RUDY GIULIANI:
“We were told that the World Trade Center was gonna collapse.”
15. Larry Silverstein, leaseholder of the World Trade Center, also admitted in a video-recorded statement that he was told that Building 7 was going to be brought down by controlled demolition:
16. CNN and NBC also had forewarning of the collapse of Building 7. In a journalistic error of epic proportions, both mistakenly reported that Building 7 had collapsed. Just one problem — it
hadn’t collapsed. The building is actually standing in the background as a reporter describes how it came down:
17. Thousands of highly-qualified scientists and professionals have seriously questioned the government?s explanation of 9/11 and demanded a real investigation. Among others, the lists include General Wesley Clark and former FBI Director Louis Freeh.
For a more in-depth summary of all of the above, including expansive citations, see:
©2009 David R. Wayne & Greg GarrisonUncategorized | Tags: Federal government of the United States, Margaret Mead, National Fire Protection Association, Second Law of Thermodynamics, September 11 2001, Terrorism, United States, World Trade Center | Comment (0)
Alan Cohen on the Economy
An ancient Chinese blessing wishes recipients, “May you live in interesting times.” Well, we now have the answer to that prayer. Actually, all times are interesting, just in different ways.
During the last week and month the economy seems to be at the top of most people’s list of urgent issues to think and talk about. Today the U.S. government is issuing a new policy to deal with the economic upsets of late. Below are some suggestions on how to get to a better feeling place about the economy, and generate practical results for yourself and others.
Here is my six-point plan. I am not an economist, and frankly I don’t understand all of the complexities of the current market. I do, however, understand the relationship between thought, belief, feeling, attitude, expectation, identity, and practical prosperity. So here is my six-point plan, which will surely work if you apply it:
- Vision. A visionary sees and remembers the Big Picture in the face of current appearances to the contrary. The Big Picture of life is utter abundance. There are vast resources, economic and otherwise, for those who recognize and claim them. A visionary thrives under all conditions. There are always people who do well in difficult economic times, as well as those who flounder in prosperous times. It is not the economy at large that determines your well being; it is the consciousness you hold in relation to it. So you have the power to create a prosperous personal economy â€“ and as you do, you will uplift the economy at large. The two greatest achievements of the twentieth century — the Golden Gate Bridge and the Empire State Building — were funded and built at the height of the great depression. Some individuals with a broad perspective were not limited by the prevalent beliefs of the masses. There are, and will be, people who prosper now and in the near future. I know people whose businesses are booming now. So can yours, and by your example you can manifest abundance that will inspire others and help them in material ways.
- Trust. When human affairs appear to falter, the hand of the divine becomes very real and practical. A Higher Power is currently running the universe far more intelligently and successfully than even the best economists. The more you stay connected to that Higher Power, the richer will be your inner peace and your ability to make healthy, productive decisions.In a Greek myth, the King of Crete sent Theseus through the labyrinth to kill or be killed by the dreaded monster Minotaur. The king’s daughter Ariadne fell in love with Theseus and gave him a thread that he let unwind on his way into the labyrinth, which guided him out once he slayed the monster. Whenever you feel trapped or lost in the labyrinth of worldly life, your strongest move is to take hold of the thread of your connection to Spirit, hold firm to it, and let it lead you back to well-being. One of Dr. Wayne Dyer’s books is entitled, There’s a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem, and no advice could be more appropriate than the economic situation we face at the moment.
- Reframe. The Chinese written symbol for “crisis” is a combination of two other symbols: “Danger” and “Opportunity.” Yes, there is a danger in our current position. And yes, there is an opportunity. Perhaps we are receiving a wake-up call to live within our means rather than leverage ourselves and our institutions beyond a healthy level. Or we are being invited to recognize that money does not make us rich, or its temporary absence of restriction make us poor. Perhaps this situation will influence the upcoming election in a way that will help us in the long run. Maybe there is a natural balancing occurring that will make our economy stronger. I cannot say exactly how this crisis will serve, but I do know that whenever I have faced and handled the experience of crisis in my personal life, I have been moved to make decisions that have made improved my world. A Course in Miracles tells us that “All change is good,” and this should be no exception.
- Reset Priorities. In an episode of the popular television series, Fantasy Island, called, “The Luckiest Man in the World,” a gambler achieved his fantasy to create an unstoppable winning streak. True to form, Mr. Roark arranged for the man’s young son to visit him at the same time. When the gambler became hypnotized by winning, he distanced himself from his son, and the boy was about to leave him. Finally the father realized he is the luckiest man in the world — not for his gambling winnings, but for his family. When money seems tight, we have a window of insight to recognize how rich we are, no matter how much we have in the bank. If many of us use this time to grow closer to our families, homes, nature, activities that truly bring us joy, ourselves, and our Higher Power, this upheaval will have served us well.
- Circulate. Keep moving your energy, financially and otherwise. The brilliant metaphysician Florence Scovel Shinn noted, “All disease is due to congestion and all healing is due to circulation.” This dynamic applies impeccably to an economic congestion. When people are afraid to spend money, there is less money in circulation; then people grow afraid to spend, and the cycle goes on. The dynamics shift when consumers act not from a sense of lack or fear, but from abundance and faith. So now would be a great time to spend your money. When you do, you affirm that you have enough and you keep the circulation moving — not just from you, but to you. If you don’t have money to spend, or would rather not, then circulate your energy in other ways. Express your creativity, volunteer, paint, play music, journal, and do anything to move energy rather than let it stagnate. (Pressing buttons on the remote control to watch talking heads discuss the economy does not qualify as circulating energy.)
- Milk Every Moment. It would be easy to think that you will be able to relax and enjoy your life as soon as the current crisis is averted or offset. But that’s the carrot at the end of the stick — the one that you never get to bite. Either life is rewarding now, or it never will be. From the sense of the ego, or small self, if it’s not the economy you have to wait to handle, it’s something else. So now would be perfect opportunity to practice enjoying your day, regardless of what money is doing. Stop and chat with the clerk in the supermarket, play with your kids, call someone you love, walk in the park, or tinker with your hobby. This is the moment you’ve been waiting for — don’t miss it!
Everything will work out. It always does. Be of good cheer. Be uplifted and be an uplifter, and your contribution to the economy, financial and spiritual, will be paramount.
Quotes and Affirmations
(Sources with known authors acknowledged; other source unknown)
The tide always comes back in.
— Norman Vincent Peale
Every dollar I spend enriches the economy, blesses everyone it touches, and returns to me multiplied.
The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want.
— Psalm 23
I am an abundant being, living in an abundant universe that is capable, willing, and glad to meet all of my needs and the needs of everyone.
I am rich in many, many ways. I always have been, and always will be.
It is the Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
— Luke 12:32
God does not owe, and as a Child of God, created in God’s image and likeness, neither do I.
Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth, “You owe me.” Look what happens with a love like that; it lights the whole sky.
My cup runneth over.
— Psalm 23
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
— Timothy 1:7
Abundance is right where I stand.
You can afford to be generous because you have access to an unlimited supply.
Fear knocked at the door. Faith answered. No one was there.
Thank God for what you have, and you will always have everything you want.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.
— Peter Drucker