Great affirmations From Wayne Dyer‘s new book, “Excuses Begone!” Who can’t relate to these?!
1. It will be difficult: I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.
2. It’s going to be risky: Being myself involves no risks. It is my ultimate truth, and I live it fearlessly.
3. It will take a long time: I have infinite patience when it comes to fulfilling my destiny.
5. I don’t deserve it: I am a Divine creation, a piece of God. Therefore, I cannot be undeserving.
6. It’s not my nature: My essential nature is perfect and faultless. It is to this nature that I return.
7. I can’t afford it: I am connected to an unlimited source of abundance.
8. No one will help me: The right circumstances and the right people are already here and will show up on time.
9. It has never happened before: I am willing to attract all that I desire, beginning here and now.
10. I’m not strong enough: I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to my Source of being.
11. I’m not smart enough: I am a creation of the Divine mind; all is perfect, and I am a genius in my own right.
12. I’m too old (or not old enough): I am an infinite being. The age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.
13. The rules won’t let me: I live my life according to Divine rules.
14. It’s too big: I think only about what I can do now. By thinking small, I accomplish great things.
15. I don’t have the energy: I feel passionately about my life, and this passion fills me with excitement and energy.
16. It’s my personal family history: I live in the present moment by being grateful for all of my life experiences as a child.
17. I’m too busy: As I unclutter my life, I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.
18. I’m too scared: I can accomplish anything I put my mind to, because I know that I am never alone.Uncategorized | Tags: Books, Energy, New Age, Publications, Religion and Spirituality, Shopping, Soul, Wayne Dyer | Comment (0)
Subject: No on prop 8….PETITION Let’s release the Mormon church of their tax exempt status for mixing church and state by sending millions to the Yes on 8 political campaign. As a religious organization, one would think that they’d be using that money for charitable contributions (hunger, education, making the world a little better) not stripping gay people of their rights. Directly violates laws regarding political contributions. We must stop this and set a precedent! http://www.mormonsstoleourrights.com If you’re a resident of California, please sign the petition to the Governor. http://www.petitiononline.com/seg5130/petition.html Thanks…Politics | Tags: California, Christianity, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Marriage, Mormon, Religion and Spirituality, Same-sex marriage, Tax exemption | Comment (0)