Great affirmations From Wayne Dyer‘s new book, “Excuses Begone!” Who can’t relate to these?!
1. It will be difficult: I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.
2. It’s going to be risky: Being myself involves no risks. It is my ultimate truth, and I live it fearlessly.
3. It will take a long time: I have infinite patience when it comes to fulfilling my destiny.
5. I don’t deserve it: I am a Divine creation, a piece of God. Therefore, I cannot be undeserving.
6. It’s not my nature: My essential nature is perfect and faultless. It is to this nature that I return.
7. I can’t afford it: I am connected to an unlimited source of abundance.
8. No one will help me: The right circumstances and the right people are already here and will show up on time.
9. It has never happened before: I am willing to attract all that I desire, beginning here and now.
10. I’m not strong enough: I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to my Source of being.
11. I’m not smart enough: I am a creation of the Divine mind; all is perfect, and I am a genius in my own right.
12. I’m too old (or not old enough): I am an infinite being. The age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.
13. The rules won’t let me: I live my life according to Divine rules.
14. It’s too big: I think only about what I can do now. By thinking small, I accomplish great things.
15. I don’t have the energy: I feel passionately about my life, and this passion fills me with excitement and energy.
16. It’s my personal family history: I live in the present moment by being grateful for all of my life experiences as a child.
17. I’m too busy: As I unclutter my life, I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.
18. I’m too scared: I can accomplish anything I put my mind to, because I know that I am never alone.Uncategorized | Tags: Books, Energy, New Age, Publications, Religion and Spirituality, Shopping, Soul, Wayne Dyer | Comment (0)
Since Dr. Shanhong Lu came here and talked about the remarkable results she has been experiencing and miracle stories about her patients using Orenda products, Phoenix and I decided to try it. We went down and got our blood tested. In a few months, we will test again to see what the products have done for us.
Products from two companies I’m using now are Pearlcium.com and Orendainternational.com (Immune, O-tropin and Oki Juice).
I met , who tested me with her EAV machine from . She was impressed with how Orenda works together with Pearlcium for optimum health (or vice versa). Check out this youTube:
Also, look at the impressive David Wolf interview too. Dr. Rulin was here just 2 days ago!
This is a totally cool product. If you are interested in looking at it, go to www.pearlcium.com/dragonflyranch.com
To find out more about the Orenda products, go to OrendaInternational.com or call 1-866-673-1333 (using my #40927 if you want to place an order). If you have particular health issues and want to know how much of what to take, you can talk to Dr. Lu at 530-925-0565
I am using the two product lines in conjunction with my negative ion clothing that i wear almost 24/7 now. I love it all and i’m feeling remarkably ! If you are interested in learning more about this, call me at 808-328-2159.
I have found that when I take Pearlcium morning and night, my PH is 7.2 routinely. One of my goals is to keep my PH as we have learned that can not exist in an alkaline PH. While some practitioners have alerted me to the possibility of my having a health challenge, I have chosen to meet the challenge by making sure I am eating all , taking only the best supplements, exercising daily, sleeping properly, keeping my Ph alkaline and lowering my stress level whenever possible. I’m also laughing, taking good care of my adorable animals, enjoying my guests and in general, having a good time living life. Hope the same is true for you!
| Tags: Cancer, Germany, Health, Health care, Health Policy, Lynn Ferguson, Publications, Shopping |
Very effective and informative!
This is something everyone needs to know!!!!
I never realized that a wet dishcloth/towel can be a one-size-fits-all
lid to cover a fire in a pan!
This is a dramatic video (30-second, very short) about how to deal with
a common kitchen fire … oil in a frying pan. Read the following
introduction, then watch the show …. It’s a real eye -opener!!
At the Fire Fighting Training school they would demonstrate this with a
deep fat fryer set on the fire field. An instructor would don a fire
suit and using an 8 oz cup at the end of a 10 foot pole toss water onto
the grease fire. The results got the attention of the students.
The water, being heavier than oil, sinks to the bottom where it
instantly becomes superheated. The explosive force of the steam blows
the burning oil up and out. On the open field, it became a thirty foot
high fireball that resembled a nuclear blast. Inside the confines of a
kitchen, the fire ball hits the ceiling and fills the entire room.
Also, do not throw sugar or flour on a grease fire. One cup creates the
explosive force of two sticks of dynamite. This is a powerful
message—-watch the video and don’t forget what you see. Tell your
whole family about this video. Or better yet, send this to them.
See attached file: AKitchenOilFire.wmv or:
———————————————————Uncategorized | Tags: Business, Cook, Family, Flour, Frying pan, Shopping, Sports, Water | Comment (0)