“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” –Margaret Mead
THE SMOKING GUNS OF 9/11
1. Demolition explosives leave evidence of their use, just like fingerprints at a crime scene. The “fingerprint” of Thermite (an incendiary explosive which cuts through steel) was conclusively identified in samples from the World Trade Center by Physics Professor Dr. Steven E. Jones. Additional samples from Ground Zero examined by Chemist Kevin Ryan and other scientists also conclusively identified conditions consistent with the use of demolition charges. Documentation of billions of microspheres containing molten metal from the chemical signature of Thermite can be found in the BPAT Report from FEMA; the Report of the United States Geological Survey; and the report of RJ Lee Group (the company hired by the WTC insurance company to conduct an independent private study). Those findings should have led to investigation procedures determined by the National Fire Protection Association:
“NFPA very clearly states melted steel or concrete is a sign of exotic accelerants. Therefore, the debris should have been thoroughly analyzed for exotic accelerants, specifically Thermite.”
FIREFIGHTERS FOR 9/11 TRUTH
2. Most Americans are still unaware that a 47-story skyscraper that no airplane crashed into also collapsed on 9/11. Let’s say that one more time for the official record and the officially blind: No airplane crashed into World Trade Center Building 7. It had minimal fires. Yet it collapsed, symmetrically, through the path of most resistance, at near free-fall speed, imploding neatly into its own footprint, in precisely the manner typical of controlled demolition. Fires in similar steel-framed skyscrapers have had dramatically different results. In Caracas in 2004 and Beijing in 2009, severe fires burned the buildings to the cores. Yet in each case, it did not even produce partial collapses, let alone total collapse. The fires in WTC 7 were minimal by comparison. Therefore, its global collapse defies the explanations offered:
CARACAS FIRE, 2004 BEIJING FIRE, 2009 WORLD TRADE CENTER FIRE, 2001
NO COLLAPSE NO COLLAPSE TOTAL COLLAPSE
It is patently absurd to suggest that the collapse of WTC 7 was anything other than controlled demolition.
3. It is scientifically impossible that the fires in the World Trade Center generated enough energy to turn reinforced concrete into fine powder in mid-air. Each of the Twin Towers contained approximately 90,000 tons of concrete that was visibly pulverized as it exploded in mid-air. MIT Engineer Dr. Jeff King concluded there simply was not enough energy available to cause that from a collapse due to fires. Where did all that explosive energy come from?
4. It is scientifically impossible that the fires in the World Trade Center generated enough heat to threaten the structural integrity of the steel. Even FEMA acknowledged that the jet fuel completely dissipated within the first few minutes after impact.
“The temperature of the fire at the WTC was not unusual, and it was most definitely not capable of melting steel.” (Eager & Musso, 2001)
5. It would be a violation of inviolable Laws of Physics if the official explanation of building collapse were true. Galileo’s Law of Falling Bodies and Newton’s Law of Conservation of Momentum determine the rates at which objects fall, not the U.S. Government and it is the Second Law of Thermodynamics which determines how a building falls, not the 9/11 Commission.
“Once you get to the science, it’s indisputable.”
–Richard Gage, AIA
ARCHITECTS & ENGINEERS FOR 9/11 TRUTH
6. F.D.N.Y. Battalion Commander Orio Palmer actually reached the impact zone at the 78th floor of the South Tower. Moments prior to global collapse he reported that the fires were very containable and that he only needed two fire lines to get them put out.
7. F.D.N.Y. Chief of Department Pete Ganci was so certain of the history and structural integrity of the World Trade Center that when a messenger informed him that the buildings were going to come down he responded incredulously:
“Who the f_ck would tell you a thing like that?”
At the sound of explosions as global collapse initiated, Chief Ganci looked up in disbelief in the moments prior to his death and said:
“What the f_ck is this?”
8. Over 100 F.D.N.Y. and other first responders described in detail hearing explosions and flashes of light prior to and during global collapse.
“I know what I heard. I heard explosions.”
DEPUTY DIRECTOR & EMERGENCY COORDINATOR
Emergency Services Department
“The whole time you’re hearing „Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.? I think I know an explosion when I hear it.”
– Craig Bartmer
9. Destruction of evidence at a crime scene is a crime in itself because forensic analysis of the physical evidence is the most important component of any crime scene. The many tons of steel from the collapsed World Trade Center buildings were the most important evidence from 9/11. Yet it was immediately removed and recycled before investigators were allowed access to examine it. That was clearly unnecessary and was an illegal destruction of evidence which has been protested by many firefighters.
Similarly, at the Pentagon, military personnel combed the lawn after the explosion and cleaned up the crime scene before a proper investigation could be made. As a point of law, that is also destruction of evidence at a crime scene.
10. For the first time in history a steel-reinforced skyscraper supposedly experienced global collapse due to fire. That never happened before 9/11, or after. But on 9/11 it happened 3 times in 1 day.
11. For the first time in modern aviation history no apparent attempt was made at reconstruction of all available pieces and parts after a large jetliner crash. That never happened before, but it happened 4 times on 9/11.
When the Space Shuttle Challenger crashed on January 28, 1986, Search and Rescue aircraft were launched within minutes. The Search, Recovery and Reconstruction team pulled 15 tons of debris out of the ocean at depths of up to 1200 feet. To professional men and women of that caliber, how daunting a task would be posed by the mess on the Pentagon lawn on 9/11?
“The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view.”
–Colonel George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret)
AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT INVESTIGATOR
(34-year career, U.S. Air Force)
12. Over 700 engineers and architects have confirmed that the buildings at the World Trade Center were structurally sound. They were designed to withstand the impact of a jetliner and they
did withstand it. It is literally impossible that the fires caused global collapse. See: www.ae911truth.org
13. A “stand-down” order was never necessary to eliminate an effective military response because a De facto stand-down was already in place and operational. On June 1, 2001 the Department of Defense issued a new policy directing
non-action until specific authorization was obtained from the Secretary of Defense. Therefore, for a stand-down to take place all that the Secretary of Defense had to do was not answer his phone, which is precisely what he did:
“Exactly. By placing themselves in the chain of command for responses to in-flight emergencies, the National Command Authority – i.e. Rumsfeld or his designee, had to issue no stand-down. All he had to do was not answer the phone. That is exactly what he did. Don’t forget the Mineta testimony about Cheney in the bunker. Nobody has even asked, as far as we know, what the order was that “still stood” that the young man came in to ask about just before the alleged strike on the Pentagon.”
–Lt. Colonel Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps (ret)
PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH
Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta testified that while at the Emergency Operations Center on the morning of 9/11, a military liaison kept coming to the table with regular updates on the location of the hijacked plane headed for the Pentagon:
“During the time that the airplane was coming into the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice-President: “The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out.” And when he got down to: “The plane is 10 miles out,” the young man also said to the Vice-President: “Do the orders still stand?” And the Vice-President turned and whipped his neck around and said: “Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?”
14. Mayor Rudy Giuliani was told in advance (as he has publicly conceded) that the buildings were going to collapse.
MAYOR RUDY GIULIANI:
“We were told that the World Trade Center was gonna collapse.”
15. Larry Silverstein, leaseholder of the World Trade Center, also admitted in a video-recorded statement that he was told that Building 7 was going to be brought down by controlled demolition:
16. CNN and NBC also had forewarning of the collapse of Building 7. In a journalistic error of epic proportions, both mistakenly reported that Building 7 had collapsed. Just one problem — it
hadn’t collapsed. The building is actually standing in the background as a reporter describes how it came down:
17. Thousands of highly-qualified scientists and professionals have seriously questioned the government?s explanation of 9/11 and demanded a real investigation. Among others, the lists include General Wesley Clark and former FBI Director Louis Freeh.
For a more in-depth summary of all of the above, including expansive citations, see:
©2009 David R. Wayne & Greg GarrisonUncategorized | Tags: Federal government of the United States, Margaret Mead, National Fire Protection Association, Second Law of Thermodynamics, September 11 2001, Terrorism, United States, World Trade Center | Comment (0)