Big Island Hawaii
Bed & Breakfast
Voted #1 Big Island Hawaii Bed and Breakfast by readers of West Hawaii Today, this unique Big Island romantic eco-spa treehouse style Hawaii bed and breakfast offers Healthy Pleasures
that include communing with friendly wild dolphins, snorkeling, diving,
labyrinth, yoga space,
organic garden, Hawaiian lomilomi massage,
birding, hammock, flower essences,
wireless high speed internet
Hosting families, individuals, workshops...
- live "inside the outdoors" in
the paradise of Hawaii
- commune with wild friendly Hawaiian spinner Dolphins
- sleep in a plush outdoor screened in bed
- sip pure, organic "super anti-oxidant " Asantae Coffee or herbal tea
- awaken to a chorus of tropical
- eat papayas and veggies from the organic
- plant seeds, connect with Mother
- experiment with flower essences for
- visit the ancient Place
of Sanctuary for spiritual
- walk the colorful labyrinth inside
the rainbowed illuminarium
- ride the hammock as the sun sets
- pamper yourself with a lomilomi rejuvenation
- learn how to pamper your face with an organic skin renewal system
- avail yourself of our K1 triangular vibration system
- sail on a Hawaiian double hulled canoe with Captain
- share fresh, organic meals with
- laugh and sing by the (unessential)
- nurture body and soul, with
"Dragonfly Ranch is a delight to the senses and home to the soul. Quirky, charming, and representative of the real Hawaii beyond the postcards and the standard brand hotels, it is for those who would break the boundaries of serial monotony and go for Life!"
fabulous place to stay."
Gayot's Best of Hawaii
"A haven...I love it." Brian
Wilson, Beachboys singer/songwriter
of the most divine places on
Peter Caddy, co-founder
"A place to be perfectly
Mark Victor Hansen,
co-author of Chicken
Soup for the Soul
"Magic happens at the Dragonfly."
Ira Ono, Volcano
"Its so lush and green looking out this wall of screen. Very peaceful."
Jerry Jampolski, Author "Love is letting Go Of Fear"
|More than a Bed and Breakfast, this upscale
SwissFamilyRobinson-style getaway caters to a kinder,
gentler tourist looking for beauty, authenticity, good
health, and heartfelt FUN.
|Near the ancient Pu'uhonua
O Honaunau (Place of Refuge) on the Big Island
of Hawaii's sunny Kona Coast, this "spiritually
correct country club" is a modern day sanctuary
in the monkeypod trees. It is ideal for romantics,
families, individuals, groups, honeymooners and wedding
|Owner Barbara "Kenonilani"
Moore has crafted and loved this characterful "expansion
mansion" since 1974. She and her loving team of
friends periodically offer and host workshops that
can include vibrational healing modalities - such
as lomilomi massage, labyrinths,
aroma therapy, chi gung, yoga. In 5 pristine bays nearby,
enjoy snorkeling / diving / sailing / kayaking / whale-watching
and visits from wild, friendly dolphins.
|This soulful Healing Arts Retreat with
unique indoor/outdoor suites has a luxuriously rustic "down
home" feeling. While the Dragonfly Ranch is not
for everyone, it is for adventurous travelers who want
to taste the "dreamed-of Hawaii" - green and
lush where time is slow and easy.
|You are invited to come and make yourself
at home in this expansive, joy-filled "treehouse".
Feel free to join our Ohana (family), allowing us to
help make your Hawaiian experience wonderfully memorable,
full of Healthy Pleasures.
Enjoy our Aloha Aina
a Place of Transformation
where Aloha abounds
Address: 84-5146 Keala O Keawe Rd.
Captain Cook, HI 96704
Information or Reservations: 1-808-328-2159
Email: info (at) dragonflyranch.com
© 2017 Dragonfly Ranch